Ride with the Burandt’s Backcountry Adventure Team this summer in the majestic Andes Mountains of South America in August. Snowmobiling in Chile is pretty much non-existent. What this means to you is that we will have the entire zone all to ourselves. As far as you can see is what you are able to ride and explore. No other sleds or tour groups will be on the mountain!
BBA’s facility in Chile is a ride-in, ride-out adventure. You will ride right from the lodge to the endless playgrounds with BBA's finest guides. One mile from the lodge is a new ski resort with full bar, spa, and pool for potential evening activities. Limited spots available so book your trip now!
What you need to know:
- You will fly into Temuco Chile (ZCO). (All flights to Temuco will have you connect through Santiago). Pick up your rental car from the Temuco airport and drive to the lodge (approximately 1.5 hours).
- Take your pick of one of our bad boy Polaris Axys RMK 800s in 155 or 163 track lengths.
- Bring all of your riding gear (no rental gear available). Avy beacons are required. Bring your own, or rent one of ours for $10 per day
- All meals are included.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required to hold your reservation. Payment in full due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Please note: There is cell service at the lodge, however WiFi is not available.
Pick Your Dates!
Arrive July 27th. Depart July 31st.BOOKED! Arrive July 31st - Depart August 4thBOOKED! Arrive August 4th - Depart August 8thBOOKED! Arrive August 8th - Depart 12thBOOKED!
- Arrive August 12th - Depart 16th 1 spot left (Riding with the BBA Team)
- Arrive August 16th - Depart 20th 3 spots open (Riding with the BBA Team)
- Arrive August 20th - Depart 24th. 4 spots open (Riding with the BBA Team)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is this a guided trip or riding clinic??
Answer: We cater our trips to what you’re looking to get out of your experience. If you have something particular you want to work on/accomplish as a rider we can do that. If you are wanting to come down for the pure experience of riding in some of the most incredible terrain in the world in the month of August you can do that as well. It usually ends up being a combo of the two. My ultimate goal is for you to leave our place a better rider and I promise you will look at terrain completely different.
Question: If someone is injured, what if any medical facilities are in reach?
Answer: There are 2 hospitals located within 30 minutes of our facility.
Question: What is the riding experience of most people who attend?
Asnwer: There is always a mix of different riding levels within any given group. We keep our group sizes small and have 2 guides to each group again to insure you get out of this experience what you expect. How it usually works is if I have let’s say 3 guys who are more advanced than the other 3 guys in the group, I will take the more experienced guys while my other guide works with the other guys.
Question: What/where are the accommodations??
Answer: Our facility at SledChile is pretty sweet. We have 2 guest cabins where all of our clients stay, a clubhouse where we hang out and do all of the meals, a brand new wood fired stone hot tub and shop for the sleds. On most years we ride right from our facility to the riding area.
Chile truly is the definition of the ultimate adventure. The riding and views are absolutely incredible, the snow is awesome and you're pretty much one of the few people in the world getting to ride a snowmobile in August. You will learn a lot, you will leave there a better rider, you will eat some delicious food and remember the experience forever. All of these reasons are why I keep going back year after year!